Tuesday, December 18, 2007

American Gladiator - Alex Castro





American Gladiators is back! Some of you may remember that homoerotic spandex-fest from the late 80’s and early 90s. The show featured muscle-bound hunks such as “Nitro” (my favorite), battling almost equally muscle-bound contestants in various fetes of strength and agility. I used to LIVE for those hot men!

My Favorite Gladiator - Nitro


NBC, perhaps because of the Writer’s strike, is bringing American Gladiators back next month (see website here). And one of the new gladiators is Alex Castro who will be known as “Militia”. Check out this fine-ass Gladiator below:





Mr. Castro should be familiar to any fan of Latino beefcake. He was once a featured model on MuscleHunks.com, but interestingly his videos are no longer offered. In fact, there is no mention of Alex from any Dynamite Studios/MuscleHunks website. Perhaps he had them stop selling his “Muscle Worship” videos since he became “legitimate”?


The former "MuscleHunk" show us his stuff...What happened to the rest?


Alex was also recently featured (in the role of “Stripper” – go figure) in the Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil show Zumanity.

Backstage in Zumanity


Working his "Stripper" role in Zumanity


I know I'll be tuning into the new American Gladiators every week, just to lay eyes on Alex. I can't wait!

12 comments:

Meeg said...

Nice pic from Zumanity.

Milita looks like the hottest new gladiator by far. Some of the other guys looked kind of scary: I guess the producers are going for intimidating over hot beefcake.

Timmy said...

I will watch now that I've seen Alex!

Anonymous said...

I used to love Nitro too!!!

lakernurse said...

Militia is HOT!!! I will definately be watching, just to see him. Damn Alex is fine!

Riri said...

It's true that musclehunks.com doesn't sell his (Alex Castro's) video anymore. Anyone can help me as where to buy his musclehunks video "All My Muscle"? probably another store or vendor is probably still selling it. Or if anyone of you has the original of his DVD, i would love to buy the copy of it. If anyone of you has the information, contact me at: hmulyana@gmail.com. Kindly regards to blog owner for posting my comment.

Anonymous said...

Even though you can no longer get Alex Castro's muscle hunks video anymore, he will be featured nude in videos on www.maleperfection.net starting January 6th. Thanks, Alex, for continuing to entertain us with that beautiful body!

Anonymous said...

Is he gay or not??? I have heard he posed nude for gay production companies but that doesn't necessarily mean he's homosexual. If he's straight, I'll be happy (cuz I met him, and he seemed interested in girls, so). I need clarification!

David Dust said...

Girl - I'm sure he's straight. Do you know how many straight men pose nude for gay publications? Tons. Go for it.

Anonymous said...

To 'Anonymous Girl':
...Um, if the dude is posing AND doing nude gay videos...he may have a little GAY in him!! He may appear straight in person and interested in females, but I bet he's doing a little 'down low' stuff, if u know what I mean! Watch your backside, honey! ;-) I wouldn't get too close to him!!

latinas1982 said...

Hey guys! This Alex Castro is so hot! BTW, I found a cool video about him! Here's the link:
http://vupload.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=18959689734

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys, but he is straight. He has 2 children.

Anonymous said...

Having 2 children doe not mean anything. Why is it that people like to think in Black & White? One can like men and women, too. Americans are so bloody ignorant sometimes. I am bisexual and have 4 children. And, so? I was married for 20 years to a bisexual woman. We are bisexual, but monogamous in our relationship. Wake up, Dorothy. This is not Kansas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...