Jairo Castaneda is a model and semi-professional boxer from San Antonio, Texas.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Did anyone watch RuPaul's Drag Race last night? I am still laughing at some of the hijinks that went down during the "Rupocalypse"...
- Drag Queens + spinning on a turntable + being squirted with "toxic waste" = TELEVISION GOLD
- Willam (above, left) needs to get over herself. First of all, her manly face resembles Miss Vida Boheme (below) in To Wong Fu ...and that's not a good thing.
- Secondly, the talk of Willam being an "actor" and not a drag queen was annoying. Why be on a drag competition then? I loved it when one of the other queens asked her that same question and Willam couldn't answer.
- Kenya Michaels pronounced "island" as "ICE lan". God bless her.
- My favorite queen? Miss Latrice Royale. If Andre Leon Tally had a rap sheet and decided to do drag, she would become Miss Latrice. Oh the SHADE of it all...
- They pulled a cute stunt making us think that Shangela was coming back.
- Sharon Needles really creeps me out. But even creepier was The Princess hitting on her. Gross
- Favorite line of the night: RuPaul (discussing Jiggly Caliente's runway "look") - "Hoarding is the new black".
Did you watch? What did YOU think??
Seeing a Nutritionist (and a Therapist) seems to be working: I've lost 15 pounds since Thanksgiving! I've cut out fast food completely from my diet, I'm cooking and exercising more, and I'm learning that stuffing my face with garbage doesn't solve any of my problems - it just makes them worse.
Monday, January 30, 2012
At a press conference to promote the London premiere of the Muppets movie, Kermit and Miss Piggy respond to Fox Business host Eric Bolling’s claim that the film pushes a liberal pro-environment anti-capitalist agenda in an effort to brainwash kids.
Ryan Thomas Gosling (born November 12, 1980) is a Canadian actor and musician. He first came to public attention as a child star on the Disney Channel's Mickey Mouse Club (1993–95) and went on to appear in other family entertainment programs including Are You Afraid of the Dark? (1995), Goosebumps (1996), Breaker High (1997–98) and Young Hercules (1998–99).
Gosling came to the attention of a wider audience in 2004 with a leading role in the romantic drama The Notebook, for which he won four Teen Choice Awards and an MTV Movie Award. His performance as a drug-addicted teacher in Half Nelson (2006) was nominated for an Academy Award and his performance as a socially inept loner in Lars and the Real Girl (2007) was nominated for a Golden Globe Award.
After a three-year acting hiatus, Gosling starred in both Blue Valentine and All Good Things in 2010. The former performance as a frazzled husband earned him a second Golden Globe nomination. 2011 proved to be a landmark year for the actor as he appeared in three mainstream films – the romantic comedy Crazy, Stupid, Love, the thriller Drive and the political drama The Ides of March – and received two Golden Globe nominations. He is due to appear in five upcoming films: the period crime feature Gangster Squad, the generational drama The Place Beyond the Pines, the revenge drama Only God Forgives, Terrence Malick's Lawless, and a remake of the sci-fi film Logan's Run.
And here's a picture of Ryan before he became The Hotness...