Monday, February 18, 2008

A Note To My Dust Bunnies...


Darling Dust Bunnies –

First of all, I would like to thank a few of you for your recent emails. To Patrick and RJMB64 – thank you BOTH for the kind words about my blog. Trust me, that NEVER gets old.

And to Dust Bunny extraordinaire, Marker, thanks for the “head’s up” – I am ALWAYS interested in getting ideas for blog posts.

That goes for the rest of you as well. If you have something you want me to know about, or write about – PLEASE send me an email: daviddust@gmail.com. And most importantly, if you are a big hunky Papi – please send me nude photos and contact information IMMEDIATELY. :)

One last thing: I “HEART” COMMENTS! Seriously, there is nothing better than checking my blog and finding new comments. So please, please, please – keep them coming. A “Gold Star” to my darling Beth for her consistent comments – and for being extremely fierce!

I have to say, I had NO idea that anyone would even read DavidDust when I started it back in August – but I am SO glad you all found me.

XOXOXOXO

DD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - here's a comment.

Angel said...

awww girlfriend... I heart you too!!! and you found ME, remember? One of the best days of my life!...I was telling my husband tyhe other day that I have a new boyfriend and his name is David Dust, that I asked him to marry me, but he turned me down cuz I didn't have the right "equipment"!!

He thinks I'm nuts.....and I am, ....ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!

David Dust said...

Beth - you will ALWAYS be my girl...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...