Thursday, September 16, 2010

Embarrasing Fact: I'd Totally Hit It


Go ahead and bask in the glamor of Real HouseHeifer of NJ Theresa Giudice and her future husband Joe from back in the day (above). And don't even try to act like you didn't wear these exact same outfits (which you purchased at Merry-Go-Round with your allowance money) while hanging out at the video arcade in 1986. I know the truth.

This is embarrassing, but I would have TOTALLY lusted after Joe back in the day. There was just something about a "business in the front, party in the back" haircut, a t-shirt with half-sleeves, and a cheesy mustache that really frosted my flakes back then ... {{hangs head in shame}}

Here they are today...


Yeah, I'd still hit it.


.

3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

me too, he's my type

Anonymous said...

He looks better now. And yes---for us, who lived in Dominican Republic, we did the "Sassoon" hair with LOTS of mousse, the geometric cut off sleeved shirts with the OP logo and the neon-colored pants. And we thought the 70s were terrible.

mrs.missalaineus said...

somehow i missed the bad fashion train. my thing was t-shirts and plaid old man pants cut into shorts.

xxalainaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...