Sunday, September 5, 2010

Raquel Welch Turns 70


Happy Birthday to fierce diva Raquel Welch - who turns 70 today!  Yes ... SEVEN ZERO.  Granted, Raquel's doctor should be inducted into the Cosmetic Surgery Hall of Fame, but still - she looks amazing.  Kudos to her for not going the Joan Rivers plastic surgery route and turning into a cartoon character (below).


These pictures of Ms. Welch (top and bottom) were taken in July of the almost-70-year-old sex symbol and wig saleslady.  LEARN IT!


4 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

What would you call a cougar who is a grandmother? She still rates a least an 80% on the 'get-at-it' scale... I mean really, if she offered, I would 'get at it'!!

SteveA said...

She looks great! I was such a fan of hers and so too to many of the guys I know!

Wonder Man said...

Diva

540tony said...

Get at it Get with it OMG what a MILF! I have had a crush on that my whole life as I have been out with many Hotties she rates an A on my list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...