Tuesday, April 8, 2008

There MIGHT Be Some Changes on Project Runway...


Our blogger friend Kathy (aka The Minx), has some predictions for Lifetime's version of Project Runway. Take a look at her hysterical post here.

UPDATE: Kathy sent me an email - acknowledging that she got Blanche's last name wrong. But we've decided that it's a GOOD thing she is so unfamiliar with "The Golden Girls Network" (aka Lifetime) and also that 'du Bois' sounds WAY more classy than Devereaux. So it stays...as a visual protest of Project Runway's move to the "Susan Lucci Movie of the Week Channel".

1 comment:

Joy said...

Thanks for this link which I am also linking on my blog. If you get a chance and want to, please check out my Bob Dylan post. Gotta love my mother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...