Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tool Academy: BEST.SHOW.EVER.


Oh.My.God.Becky. Yesterday I watched the best and most tragic hour of television ever. You MUST check out Tool Academy on VH1.

Here's the deal. Nine unsuspecting straight guys think they are going on a show called "Mr. Awesome", where they will compete for a $100,000 prize. They soon find out they are actually on a show called "Tool Academy" - and have been nominated by their long-suffering girlfriends.


Tool Academy is actually a relationship boot camp for these douchebags - covering issues like honesty and communication.

From the VH1 Press Release:
Each week the guy who shows the least progress in the group is deemed a hopeless tool and dismissed from the academy. But there’s a twist: he must then plead his case before his girlfriend, who decides on the spot if she wants to keep him or kick him to the curb. In the end, only one man will be rewarded for his transformation with a $100,000 cash prize and the title of “Mr. Awesome.”

"Train wreck" doesn't begin to describe how terrifically horrible this show is. But then again, I have a soft spot in my heart for stupid, straight, muscle-bound tools.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah this show is majorly horrible

Angel said...

of course I missed this one, but my friend Mary works on this show!!!! She's awesome and gives me my celebrity fix all the time.

LOVE YOU TRANNY!!! seriously, I love you David. You're the best friend a girl could have.

love you, love your hair!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Just your description of the concept gives me hives! But I gotta sat Mr. Redshirt Tool is REALLY cute.

If it were on Bravo w could call it Top Asshat!

Kailyn said...

You know that I cannot resist this kind of stuff. It is now added to my DVR list. It will fill the void left from my skank viewing on Rock of Love Charm School and Real Chance of Love. Rock of Love Tour Bus has done much to fill the void but I need more skanks and douchebags in my life. Thankfully there will be another season of what I like to call Best of the Skanks -- I Love Money -- soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...