Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Free Abortion Doughnuts!!


Krispy Kreme is celebrating Inauguration Day by offering a "free doughnut of choice to every customer on this historic day".

Of course the Right Wing idiots are going batshit crazy because of the use of the word "choice". They say that Krispy Kreme is promoting abortion ("freedom of choice"). Read the story from Joe.My.God. HERE.

So when you finish your delicious free Krispy Kreme Doughnut today - and you are licking the warm sugar off your dirty, liberal fingers - what you are actually doing is celebrating unborn fetuses.

Fucktardalicious!!!


6 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

So they just blew right on past the fact that today is a celebration of our freedom of choice to pick our own leader... whoooosh! They've got to have whiplash with that one.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm. Abortion donuts.

mikeinbama said...

Of course my boyfriend has taken advantage of the free doughnuts offer. He went to Krispy Kreme in his uniform and they gave him a dozen, free of charge.

David Dust said...

Mike -

B is no dummy, that's for sure! I wish I had a uniform I could wear to Krispy Kreme.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if my old Cub Scout uniform could be "taken out" a little bit?... :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

OH.MY.FREAKING.GOD. Pretty soon if we burp or break wind they will think we are supporting terrorist!!! According to them can we do or say anything?

Robguy said...

I almost stopped by the KK in the Mall to see if they were offering the same deal to Americans in Oz - but to tell you the truth, I don't really care for their donuts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...