Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hedda Lettuce Needs Your Help!


Last week I told you that former Project Runway "model", Hedda Lettuce, was auditioning for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2. See the post HERE.

Please go to RuPaul's Drag Race Casting and vote HERE for Hedda . There are also other drag queens you can vote for (including Miss Ginger's Houston homegirl - Anita Bump) but I urge you to vote for the fabulous Miss Lettuce. She is currently running behind several other potential contestants - so she needs your help!!

GO GREEN - VOTE LETTUCE!!

6 comments:

Bob said...

Done.
Loves me some Hedda.



Pun intended.

Anonymous said...

Done & you can vote every day!

LB anon

the dogs' mother said...

Like a good bunny I voted - though I have to wonder about bunnies and lettuce... are they really all that compatible?

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Hedda every day and have my mom voting for Anita Bump! She's (my mom) totally confused, but that's okay.

Unknown said...

Ms Lettuce is pretty. I'll vote.

Joy said...

I did it. Voted for both of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...