Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hedda Lettuce Auditions For Rupaul's Drag Race


Wonderful news from Tom & Lorenzo - drag sensation Hedda Lettuce has auditioned for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2! Project Runway fans will remember Hedda as the drag queen who gave Suede agita during PR Season 5, when she accused him of making "Gozilla-ish" gloves instead of sleeves for her outfit. Go HERE to find out more, and see Hedda's audition tape.


I pray that Hedda makes it - as much as already love RuPaul's show, it would be that much better with Hedda on it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting!! I love Rupaul's Drag Race. I live in Minneapolis so I was thrilled when Bebe won this year. Hedda Lettuce would be a great addition to the Season Two cast! Is there a chance she's already too famous to be a contestant? Hopefully not!

Amber LeMay said...

Oh, I do hope she makes it!!! As I wrote in this piece (http://houseoflemay.blog-city.com/hedda_lettuce__still_going_strong.htm), we had a BLAST when she visited Vermont... WAY back in 1999... geesh last century!

the dogs' mother said...

I wonder if they know what they are getting into... ought to be entertaining for sure!

Bob said...

I love her!
If I did drag, I'd wanna be her French cousin, Hedda Romaine.

Joy said...

Oh, good! I hope so.

Wouldn't it be great to have Hedda, Miss Ginger, and Mistress Maddie all on there!

Yet another good one, Bob!! You crack me up.

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Project Rungay and literally squealed. I would l.o.v.e. to see Hedda and Rupaul square off. Oh the drama!

Mistress Maddie said...

I love Hedda and she would be funny as hell on Dragrace, but isn't she sort of already a drag superstar? Bob you are to funny!

Mark in DE said...

I didn't like it when Hedda insinuated Suede was lazy for not making sleeves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...