Monday, May 18, 2009

Peace, Bitch!: The Button!


Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend (DDBW) is less than two weeks away, and in preparation I've have some pins made. For now, the only way you can get one of these fabulous "Peace, Bitch!" buttons is to hang out on DDBW.

If you would like to participate in the First Annual Drunken Dust Bunny Bar Tour (the big Saturday night DDBW event), please note the following information:

Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009

Place: Pieces Bar, 8 Christopher Street.


Time: Gather at Pieces between 9:00 and 10:00 PM. We will depart for the next bar at 10:00.


Even if you've never made a comment or sent me an email - stop by Pieces, say hello, and get your button.

>P, B!

8 comments:

Beth said...

Aw, those are too cute! I hope there are some left for those of us that can't attend! I'll take your sloppy seconds. LOL

Anonymous said...

Not too proud to beg! Lol@ Beth

Angel said...

do we wear ONLY the button??? ;)

I'M COMING DAMN IT!!!

Kwana said...

That sounds like so much fun. Wish I could be all drunken and cool.

Mark in DE said...

I. Can't. Wait!

The Office Artist said...

best button ever!! sloppy seconds, yes please.

Kitty Bradshaw said...

Can I come??!!! :)

David Dust said...

Kitty - ABSOLUTELY!! It would be so great to have you there!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...