Friday, May 15, 2009


Time-Warner Cable is now scheduled to come tomorrow to check my home internet connection (my roommate and I couldn't meet them today) - so I'm praying to be back up-and-running by tomorrow afternoon. I'm just worried the technician won't be able to find parking (9th Avenue will be closed for the Food Festival) and will simply blow me off. If so, I plan on using "The Nuclear Option", like I did before.

In other news, my recap of The Fashion Show may be delayed due to the tons of work that has to get done before I start my weekend. Stay tuned.

>P, B.

3 comments:

Bob said...

The cable guy will be at your home sometime between noon and November.
Isn't that how it works?

Sam said...

Let me know if you need backup, I'm loading my pistola as we speak.
Well do this Thelma and Louise Style.

Mark in DE said...

Hope it worked out. I'm curious to read your TFS recap. These 'designers' seem like the junior varsity version of those on PR.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...