Wednesday, May 13, 2009

no internet access


Unfortunately, bunnies, I don't have internet access at home OR at work (thanks, Time Warner Cable), so posting, comment moderation, and return comments will be delayed til further notice.

I do have some posts already scheduled, so enjoy!

- P, b.


UPDATE: I now have internet access at WORK, but not at home – so posting will be light.

Thanks to KAYCE who actually created the initial post for me. I called her, gave her my passwords, and dictated over the phone while she typed. She even came up with the “Access Denied” graphic – and I didn’t even ask for a picture!!

8 comments:

kayce. said...

i thought you might like that! ^_^

Joy said...

Oh, the horror!!! Hope everything is back online soon! How nice of Kayce to do that! Thanks from one of his biggest fans!

Angel said...

Kayce is the BOMB!!!!

and what's up with the internet denial thing.....??

Anonymous said...

MWAH, Kayce! Hope it all works itself out soon, David.

Wonder Man said...

oh no

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Effin Time Warner- they better get you up and running quick or they are gonna have one pissed off drag queen up in their face....

mrs.missalaineus said...

i will die without my daily doses of hotties!!!!!!! i hope that the internet gods restore your home service soon.....


xxalainaxx

Bob said...

I think I could live without the computer, but then, when it happens so unexpectedly, i go to pieces.
It's my choice dammit!
Glad you're back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...