Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lunch With The Family


Alternate Title: Non-Awkward Family Photo. From left: Me, Cousin Bunny, Uncle Bunny, Mama Bunny, and Aunt Bunny!

My mom took the Amtrak train to NYC yesterday (from PA) to meet up with my aunt, uncle (Mom's brother), and cousin who are visiting from Texas. I hadn't seen my Aunt & Uncle in over ten years (my cousin and I had dinner here in NYC last year) - so it was great just visiting and catching up. Last night they went to see Avenue Q (I had to work) - but I'm hoping to see Mom again today before she heads back to Pennsylvania. She will probably pop into my job on her way to/from the $20 Manicure/Pedicure place - a bargain she usually takes advantage of when she's in NYC.

10 comments:

Angel said...

what a great picture!! you look FANTASTIC!!!! I can't wait to check you out in person....and Mama Bunny....what a fabulous smile she has!

XOXOXOXOX

Unknown said...

so nice to see you enjoying your time with them...

Dan said...

I love it, loving Mama Bunny!

Wonder Man said...

nice family pic

Beth said...

Aww, I'm so glad you got to get together with family! You all look like you're having a great time, and it is definitely a non-awkward photo! :) XO Beth

mikeinbama said...

Great family picture. The Bunnies are in da house'

MCWolfe said...

How cute is Mama Bunny? And how nice to see a family photo where the people actually seem happy to be in each others' company.

Mark in DE said...

That's sweet! I'm glad you clarified it as a NON-awkward family photo.

Joy said...

I had this preconceived vision of your mother and pictures of her surprise me every time. I got mixed up early on with Lady Bunny and Mama Bunny, so you can see what I mean!

This looks like so much fun for all of you! $20 manicure/pedicure place! I'd take advantage of that, too.

Mistress Maddie said...

Mame- I didn't know your family was coming to visit! I'm glad you had a nice one. Your mom looks like a trip!!!!!! She should come back up for the Drunken Bunny Convention!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...