Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Fashion Show - Tonight


Don’t forget, the second episode of The Fashion Show airs tonight on Bravo. I should have my recap posted sometime on Friday.

Speaking of TFS recaps, I urge you all to check out THIS ONE from TVgasm. It is the most hysterical thing ever, in the history of everything, FOREVER. Seriously, this recap makes anything I have ever written look absolutely lame. It is long, so give yourself plenty of time – but READ IT, you’ll be glad you did. Thanks to Blogging Bravo for telling us about it.


BTW, these pictures were swiped from another fantastic recapperThe Minx.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuck it, Merlin. For the love of Arthur, tuck it!

the dogs' mother said...

Loved the Flipit recap! LOLOLOLOL!
Can hardly wait for tonight.

Bob said...

I do not like Kelly Rowland.
She's a bitch.
A no-talent bitch.
A no-talent-fame-whore bitch.
A no-talent-fame-whore-Beyonce-back-up-singing bitch.
I could go on but my fingers grow tired.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...