Friday, October 21, 2011

Last Night On Project Runway - "Dia de los Muertos"


Translation: The Day of the Dead

Sorry Bunnies, but there won't be a Project Runway recap this week. I watched the show last night, and all they did was cry and talk about dead people. And cry WHILE they talked about dead people. So, as much as I dislike Joshua, I'm not about to make light of his dead mother - or all the other dead people mentioned (and cried over) by the other designers.


Also, the outcome was pretty lame - but totally expected.

Feel free to discuss in the comments section.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night's episode of PR was a TERRIBLE DISAPPOINTMENT!

Bob said...

It was kinda "I see dead people........in my designs" wasn't it?

XOXOXOX

Joy said...

The penthouse was the highlight of the show last night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...