Did anyone watch RuPaul's Drag Race last night? I am still laughing at some of the hijinks that went down during the "Rupocalypse"...
- Drag Queens + spinning on a turntable + being squirted with "toxic waste" = TELEVISION GOLD
- Willam (above, left) needs to get over herself. First of all, her manly face resembles Miss Vida Boheme (below) in To Wong Fu ...and that's not a good thing.
- Secondly, the talk of Willam being an "actor" and not a drag queen was annoying. Why be on a drag competition then? I loved it when one of the other queens asked her that same question and Willam couldn't answer.
- Kenya Michaels pronounced "island" as "ICE lan". God bless her.
- My favorite queen? Miss Latrice Royale. If Andre Leon Tally had a rap sheet and decided to do drag, she would become Miss Latrice. Oh the SHADE of it all...
- They pulled a cute stunt making us think that Shangela was coming back.
- Sharon Needles really creeps me out. But even creepier was The Princess hitting on her. Gross
- Favorite line of the night: RuPaul (discussing Jiggly Caliente's runway "look") - "Hoarding is the new black".
Did you watch? What did YOU think??