Monday, July 26, 2010

Project Runway Season 8 - Premieres on Thursday


Yes DustBunnies, the Grand Dame of reality competition shows - Project Runway - is back in NYC (thank Jeebus!) and back on Lifetime this week.  Check out the list of Season 8 contestants HERE (some of their names are ridiculous!), and here is a sneak peek of the first episode...

"Oh my God, they are SO EVIL!".


Anywhore, I will try my best to continue recapping Top Chef (Wednesday nights), as well as Project Runway (Thursday nights) - let's see how long I can keep that up before going insane.



4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

oh boy! oh boy! oh boy!

Tom A. said...

oh wow! Usually there is such a huge build up to the premiere, but I had no idea! I guess I don't watch any lifetime. But often I see ads for cable shows on the networks....

Joy said...

I'm so ready for it and even more excited about your recaps! Love 'em!!

Mark in DE said...

OMG - I can't believe I haven't seen any commercials for this yet!!! Shoulda just checked here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...