Monday, July 19, 2010

RuPaul's Drag U - Tonight on Logo


From NewNowNext:
Guess who’s back? Yup, you guessed it. The radiant RuPaul and her Drag Race divas/ professors are coming back to TV in the new Logo series RuPaul’s Drag U.
In the drag-tastic spinoff, RuPaul’s Drag Race veterans are taking biological women to school. Drag U professors – Ongina, Shannel, Tammie Brown, Jujubee, Morgan McMichaels, Raven and Pandora Boxx – will teach some lucky ladies (who need some glamour and a self-esteem boost) the art of being fierce to the tip of their heel-toting toes.

As an added bonus, my favorite drag queen of all time - Lady Bunny - will be featured on RuPaul's Drag U!!!  It's about time that Ho got herself on TV!!


Don't forget to watch tonight at 9pm. And since they love you DustBunnies so much over at Logo, they've sent over the first 10 minutes of the episode for your viewing pleasure...

 

3 comments:

Mark in DE said...

I loves me some Jujubee!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm not sure yet I'll watch or not.And you KNOW I LOVE ME SOME Lady Bunny!!!!!! If I watch it will be to see her, otherwise the concept for this seems so cheesy!

behrmark said...

AAUUGGHH!! Why don't I have cable?? Oh well...I'll look for it on Hulu. Can't wait to see Tammie Brown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...