Friday, November 18, 2011

Guarding The Cash


Saw these pictures over at Jeremiah's Vanishing New York of the NYPD guarding the big Citibank across the street from Union Square. As you may have heard, the Occupiers were on the move yesterday across downtown Manhattan, and this area was one of their stops. I guess Mayor Billionaire Bloomberg didn't want the 99 Percent messing with his money. Priorities, people!!


I was able to steer clear of yesterday's mayhem - although I could see and hear police helicopters all day while at work.


.

3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

keep safe or we'll have to send Abby to bite a few ankles!

Unknown said...

One day what must happen will meet up with what will happen...

Miss Ginger Grant said...

While I agree with the 99%'s spirit, I think their tactics are failing miserably.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...