Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For

  1. My health (AKA "Not being dead")
  2. Modern medicine (see #1)
  3. Mama Bunny, Papa Bunny, Brother Bunny - and my entire Bunny family.
  4. All my wonderful, witty, charming and sexy DustBunnies (yes, if you're reading this, that means YOU).
  5. My "In Real Life" friends - many of whom are also DustBunnies.
  6. Arby's roast beef. And the "3 Regular Roast Beefs for $5.00" special at the Arby's near my Dad's house.
  7. GMHC - for providing me with a free Therapist and a free Nutrionist. Note To Nutritionist: please ignore Item #6. Also Item #9.
  8. Being employed.
  9. Amish potato salad.
  10. Gorgeous men.
  11. Dollar stores.
What are YOU thankful for?

.

6 comments:

mrs.missalaineus said...

in a word, everything!


enjoy your vaca!

xxalainaxx

the dogs' mother said...

I'm thankful for a wider array of cyber friends than I would have had if Al Gore had not invented the internets. (Sorry Al but it just wrote itself.)xoxoxooxo to all of David's bunny relatives.

Bittybis said...

David Dust!

Oh, and a bunch of other stuff, like family, health, employment.

Sam said...

Happy thanksgiving HO!! I love you Sis.
You forgot #11
Being my Sis!!!!

Ken Riches said...

Thankful for my family and all my online friends.

crazy4custer said...

At the risk of sounding cheesy, I'm grateful for you and your incredible blog. Stay healthy - the blogging world would miss your views -- positive, negative, snarky, etc. -- were you not part of the process.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...