Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Want To Hear My Deepest Thoughts & Darkest Feelings?


For the first time in 6 months I’m not going to therapy. My therapist Nate - not his real name - was an intern with GMHC and his internship ended - leaving me high and dry and without someone to talk to each week. And since GMHC decided that my particular brand of cray-cray didn’t require immediate reassignment, I’m now on a waiting list until they can find me someone else. Anyone out there want to volunteer?

To whomever my new therapist may be - let me warn you. We are going to talk a lot about me being fat. A LOT. “Fat fat fat” … “me me me” is how a typical therapy session with moi usually goes. And then we talk about me being fat some more. And how I FEEL about being fat. It’s riveting stuff.

Surprisingly, I found out I’m not much of a cryer. In fact, I only cried once during all my sessions with Nate (and believe it or not, it had nothing to do with me being fat). So, basically, I’m upset about being fat but I don’t want to cry about it … just talk and talk and talk and talk.

In all seriousness, I think one of the reasons I haven’t been writing much about my life on the blog is because I had Nate to talk to about all my drama. But now that Nate’s gone, ya’ll might be hearing more about what’s going down in Bunnyland.

Did I mention that I’m fat?? Fat fat fat … me me me...

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Sad to say goodbye to Nate. otoh, I bet you have trained up an outstanding therapist - they should pay you!

Sam said...

About damn time you came back. Well. I would love to talk to you about about you being fat fat fat.
Unfortunately all that talk about being fat would make me hungray.
So maybe I'm not the right person.
Anyho. I love you Sis and I'm always a phone call alway.
Xoxoxoxo

Tivo Mom said...

as you say fat fat fat, I hear me me me. Right there with you baby and I/we are always here to listen. We all have shit you know. If Nate is unavailable that is what we are here for. I do hope that the new Nate is cute though...

Mistress Maddie said...

Soooooooo, I willing to listen, but Im not quite sure what the problem is?

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Honey, you are 28 pounds less fat that you were 6 months ago.... I say that is worth celebrating, and maybe even a few tears of joy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...