Friday, November 9, 2007

My Favorite TV Shows Of All Time

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Seinfeld
Still watch it every day

Sopranos
Edie Falco (as Carmela) does grief (and nagging) better than ANYONE

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Buffy.Kicked.Ass

Melrose Place
Bitchiness ruled. And then there was the time when Sydney left Jane in her wheelchair on the beach, and the tide was rolling in……good times

General Hospital
Watched every day during Middle School, High School, and College

The Wire
The best show on television right now

Sex and The City
I felt like I was losing 4 friends when it went off the air

24
I love it when Jack Bauer yells – “Do it NOW!!”

CSI Miami
Two words: Adam Rodriguez

Heroes
Freaks rule!

Jeopardy
And I'm damn good at it

Will and Grace
Gay and proud – and it still cracks me up


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...