Thursday, November 15, 2007

Project Runway Season Premiere

I blew off the gym last night in order to watch Project Runway. I can't believe I failed to mention "PR" when I listed my favorite TV shows the other day. I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Last night we got to meet all the new designers. One of them is Christian, a 21 year-old from Annapolis, MD. As soon as they showed him, all I could think of was how much he looked like Chris Kattan playing "Mango" on Saturday Night Live.

Christian

Mango


Christian came across as bitchy and weird (he said he sleeps on the floor because doesn't have a bed - he spends all his money on clothes), and they MIGHT be positioning him to be the "villain" (like Santino or Jeffrey from previous seasons).

The judges liked his garment and he came in second place. I thought it looked very Alexis Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan on Dynasty - but what the hell do I know?

Christian did have one of the best lines of the night. He and his model were discussing the other designs before the first runway show and he said: "I think there is some hand-sewn CRAP up in here!".

I can't wait until next Wednesday...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - he DOES look like Mango!!

David Dust said...

Uncanny, isn't it? :)

Anonymous said...

He seemed like a bitch

Anonymous said...

That is too funny - I was wondering who he reminded me of.

Candy said...

Thank you for your comment on my site, and for setting me straight! I don't have a girlfriend that looks like Mango! Christian is a goon. I don't think he can do evil, not like Santino. No one is that evil.

Although I felt a little sad for Santino after his sob-story about how he was always the ugly child in school and stuff, and I loved his collection, so I don't hate him as much as I used to.

Dandelion Vintage said...

Oh no! I can see it too! That's too funny and a little scary.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. My husband was watching PR with me (reluctantly) and uttered only two things during the show, both about Christian.

"I hate that guy"

and

"He looks just like Chris Kattan"

Cindy said...

OMG I made the same comparison about Mango and Christian. Two great minds...

xo
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...