Saturday, September 29, 2007

Daddy Of The Day - Carlos Beltran


Today's Daddy of the Day is, in my book, one of the most beautiful men ever. Period. It's Carlos Beltran, the 30-year-old center fielder for the New York Mets.

Those of you paying attention may have noticed I've previously featured three NY Yankees (Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Robinson Cano), and only one Met (David Wright). This was due to the fact that the Mets were playing really good baseball and the Yankees weren't - so I figured the Mets would definitely make it to the playoffs and still be playing baseball in October. I thought I had PLENTY of time to feature my favorite Met players. Well, it looks like I may have been VERY wrong.

After MONTHS in first place, the Mets fell to second place (behind the Phillies) last night with only 2 more games to play. Their season could be over by tomorrow, so I better feature my favorite Met fast.........so here he is.......






Betran splits his time between New York City, and his birthplace of Manati, Puerto Rico. He is soft-spoken and a devout Christian - just the type of guy you bring home to meet your Mama.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...