Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Toni!

Happy Birthday Toni! Yes, my longtime friend (and former Sirabella’s Restaurant co-worker) is celebrating her birthday today.




Isn't she adorable?! Some of you may not know this, but Toni was once a Second Runner-Up in the "Miss Brooklyn Housing Projects" beauty pageant. And she has the certificate to prove it!

This reminds me - I MUST share some Sirabella's stories with you all from time to time. Like the one about the Tranny who worked as a hostess, or the owner's famous quote: "I don't know WHERE you're going to find Romaine on a night like tonight" (answer: the grocery store, dumbass!), or maybe the one about how they kept the Dining Room dark so you couldn't see the roaches. Good times...good times....

Toni's birthday also marks the beginning of what I like to call "Birthday Hell". It seems like almost everyone I know was born between now and October 14 (friggin Libras!). The Hallmark store LOVES me this time of year.

Happy birthday Sweet Pea.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...