Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Daddy Of The Day - James


Get ready, cause I’m about to go all ‘old school’ on your asses! Today’s Daddy of the Day is James – my favorite old-school go-go dancer from my favorite old-school Times Square hustler bar - "Stella’s". It was one of the saddest days of my life when Stella’s finally fell victim to the Disneyfication of Times Square (and the Vice Squad) and shut its doors.

Oh how I miss the days when everyone at Stella’s referred to James as my “husband”. If by “husband” they meant “the guy David spends all his money on – one dollar at a time” – then he truly WAS my husband. Good times…..good times……

Many of you may be thinking: “but David, James isn’t all big and beefy like most of the other Daddies of the Day – what’s up?”. Well I’ll tell you what’s up – look at his g-string bitches – there’s your BIG and BEEFY right there!

James is straight, with a son and a daughter. I’ve known him for so long, he danced at my 30th birthday party (which was, like, a couple of years ago….I think…cough, cough…). He was also the featured entertainment at a few of the infamous “roof parties” thrown at my old apartment. You should see THOSE pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...