Thursday, September 20, 2007

Daddy Of The Day - Franky G


Today’s Daddy of the Day is “Franky G”, who was born Francisco Gonzalez 42 years ago in Brooklyn, NY.

His film career began in 2002, when he starred in the movie Manito – which won a special jury award at the Sundance Film Festival. The movie revolves around a family living in Washington Heights, and is uplifting and heartbreaking all at the same time. I LOVE Manito, and just remembered to add it to my list of favorite movies.

He has also had roles in The Italian Job, Saw II and Saw III. But I totally fell for him during the very short-lived series on Fox called Jonny Zero. He starred as Jonny, an ex-con trying to get his life together and do the right thing. It was totally the story of every boyfriend I’ve ever had…… (sigh).

Franky G stands 6 feet tall, is built like a Brick Shithouse, and once competed in the Mr. Metropolis and Mr. Queens bodybulding competitions. I spotted him about a year ago walking on my block of 9th Avenue and I almost had a heart attack. I wanted to say something to him, but couldn’t – first of all, he was with a fugly woman, and second, I am a total chickenshit when it comes to approaching people (celebrities or otherwise).

Enjoy this fine Puerto Rican Papi for yourself…





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is what perfect looks like. I'm all about the Papis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...