Friday, October 12, 2007

Men In Hats - Part II

The other night, my bestest girlfriend Vera and I had a telephone discussion regarding hats. Some of you may recall my post from a couple of weeks ago, where I berated my CSI Miami daddy – Adam Rodriguez – for putting on a hat. I said it made him look silly and Amish – Vera disagreed.

Vera loves hats. Loves, loves, LOVES them. Of course she also looks GOOD in them, unlike me. Unfortunately, my Charlie Brown/Oprah-sized head prevents me from looking decent when I put a hat on. Vera, on the other hand, has a theory. “YOU wear the hat – don’t let the hat wear you”, she says. I guess she has a point – it takes a certain amount of self-confidence to pull off a successful hat outing. This is a personality trait which Vera possesses and unfortunately I do not.

I did some research (see below), and I still think men need to steer clear of hats altogether. What do you think?









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...