Monday, November 3, 2008

Getting Gay With Gaston - Part Two


Justin Gaston spent Halloween with girlfriend Miley Cyrus and the Cyrus family at their home. As a "joke", Justin (who is 20-years-old) dressed up like Miley's ex-boyfriend - Nick Jonas (of the Jonas Brothers). I had no idea Hannah Montana (who is only 15-years-old) did so much dating! See more on their Halloween HERE.

I certainly hope they didn't serve any alcohol - Justin can't seem to handle his liquor. See Part One of "Getting Gay With Gaston" HERE to find out what I mean.

4 comments:

Angel said...

what a douche

Unknown said...

Gaston was on Nashville Star this past season, and was very pretty to look at, but rather talentless. Seems he has decided there is no need to try to convince us otherwise.

Now, would one of you someone explain to me why would an adult male, who is dating a child, dress up as an ex, where more makeup than the ugly-duckling childstar he is dating, and still expect people to assume he is str8?

I am just askin'...

David Dust said...

Howard -

When discussing trash like the Cyrus'/Gastons, I think the correct terminology is:

"I'm just AXIN'..." :)

XOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Gayer than a clutch purse full of rainbows at a cabaret bar.

Unknown said...

Too true, David, far too true.

I know I like my reality TV stars pretty - I sent proof in an email to our dutiful blogger - but I certainly want them to be able to at least pretend to have talent.

Dude is gayer than a crowd celebrating the 48th anniversary of Judy singing with Liza outside the Palladium.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...