Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birfday Shanta!

I am re-posting this birthday message that I did last year for my friend Shanta's birthday. She wrote the "diary entry" herself - and it cracks me up.

I couldn't go to Shanta's birthday gathering yesterday, but I'm sure it was a blast. I will always appreciate Shanta - she was the person who gave my my dearly departed Emmy.

Here is last year's birthday post. Happy Birfday Shantita!:




Even though tomorrow is her birthday, I just couldn't wait to post this. Thank you Shanta for sharing such a tender and private entry from your childhood diary.

It's great to know all those little-girl dreams have come true for you...except for the nails...and the hair...and the white man...and the crack-free thing. Well, at least your Mother lives far away!

Happy birfday to my darling "wife".


4 comments:

Angel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTA!!!!!

that was REAL???? Too funny!!!

Renee said...

LOL!

Happy Birthday Shanta!

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Shanta!!! Make sure David takes you out and treats you like a lady. We will have to see you sometime when we come up to see David. Take care,and have a blast!
xoxoxoxoxox
Maddie

Mark in DE said...

Not THAT'S funny!

Happy birfday Shanta.

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...