Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Top Chef New York - Tonight!


My darling Dust Bunnies - it's that time again. Time for the the deliciousness that is Top Chef. And to make things even better - the show takes place in NYC this season.

I am committed to recapping Top Chef this season, but tonight I will be protesting outside the Mormon Temple on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. The Mormons have pissed off Teh Gays by providing the money and manpower to pass Proposition H8 in California - and we're gonna tell 'em how we feel. I will make every attempt to get in front of my television in time to take notes for a recap, but I'm not making any promises. And to you neophyte Dust Bunnies, NO - I do not own a DVR/Tivo/VCR/Etc. If I don't see the show "live and in person", then I have missed it.

Please keep in mind that the first episode recap is always the worst one - we don't yet know everyone's personalities, and there are too many cheftestants to keep track of. So if I miss the first episode, it won't kill us. Let's hope that further Prop 8 protests aren't scheduled on Wednesday evenings.

For previews and all things Top Chef - visit our friends at Blogging Top Chef HERE.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there are more important things than your recap but my goodness we all look forward to it. Good luck tonight. I cannot wait to hear how it goes.

mikeinbama said...

Finally, Top Cooks is back. I been craving a reality show that can hold my attention. I really hope there are plenty of douchebags in the group this year.

Anonymous said...

As much as I love your recaps, this is way more important. Be safe tonight. I'm praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Give em' hell tonight! H8 sucks!

Unknown said...

Kick some ass. I'll be blogging too, for those looking to fill a rabbit hole. So to speak.

Joy said...

We'll be watching it, and as you said, during the first one we're getting to know them. Good luck and take care of yourself! You're too important to us!

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Sug, the Mormons pissed off a few straight people too. Whatever y'all plan on yelling in protest, please say it one extra time for me, k?

Can't wait to read your recaps,

chef biatch

Lulda Casadaga said...

Be careful of those Mormans...and thanks for letting me know about Top Chef...love that show...and they repeat it so many times, so you can play catch up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...