Monday, November 24, 2008

R.I.P. - Starrbooty


Please take a moment and send some good wishes to my dear "sister" - Mistress Maddie. Maddie's beloved kitty, Starrbooty - who was a good Dust Bunny - had to be put down today. Maddie called me over the weekend to talk about what was going on - and we had hoped for the best. But unfortunately Starrbooty had cancer and would have suffered greatly - so Maddie and the Boy Toy made the tough decision to let her go.

Maddie and the Boy Toy will be returning to Central Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving - as will I. Maybe we can get together and drink a toast to our departed "girls" - Starrbooty and Emmy.

See Maddie's post - "A Sad Day" - HERE.

10 comments:

Cliff O'Neill said...

So sorry to hear it. My condolences.

Wonder Man said...

Sorry to hear that, sending good vibes

Marker said...

Nice kitteh - great name! So sorry Mistress M.

Kailyn said...

Natasha and I were deeply saddened over the loss of Starrbooty. We are having red wine in her memory this evening. Well, I am at least. Natasha is a teetotaler.

Joy said...

Love that name! I know how hard and awful this is. My condolences, Mistress Maddie.

Mistress Maddie said...

David -Thanks for being there to listen and talk to and for the good chuckles. We have to see each other over the holiday because I have a little surprise for you. AND TO ALL the Dust Bunnies -A big THANK-YOU for all your thoughtful comments. It really helps and is comforting to hear from new friends at this sad time. We will miss her so much and we never knew exactly how much she added around here till last night. So, thank you all agian for our thoughtness.

XOXOXOXOXOX-
Mistress Maddie

Angel said...

oh nooooooo. my heart is breaking

Renee said...

I'm so sorry about your loss Mistress Maddie. *hugs*
What a beautiful kitty. Rest in peace Starrbooty.

Mark in DE said...

Oh, so sorry to hear it. I'll leave Maddie a note.

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Starrbooty and Emmy. Hugs to you and Mistress Maddie.

brooke/chef biatch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...