Thursday, October 1, 2009

You Lose Money - Miguel Loses His Clothes


This is like a Wall Street version of Spin The Bottle! The people at Puma have started something called The Puma Index - if the stock market loses value, then the hot model loses an article of Puma clothing. But if, heaven forbid, the stock market goes up, he starts putting his clothes back on. To visit the site, go HERE.

Also, for my three straight male readers (shout-outs to Big Mark, Ken, and Mr. Mischief!) there is supposedly some hussy on The Puma Index that will disrobe instead of hot papi Miguel Iglesias (pictured above). Needless to say, I haven't explored that section of the site - so I have NO idea what's going on over there. You're on your own, guys.

And speaking of Miguel Iglesias - he is a former Hottie of the Day.

h/t to Towleroad.

5 comments:

Angel said...

oh man, I hope that stock market PLUNGES!!!! lol!

XOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Okay this is funny. I've never been interested in the market, but I'm sure I'll be checking all the time now! I'll send the Hussy Link to my straight friends who has made it big in the market. He'll enjoy it!

Tom A. said...

it did plunge. he's almost naked today!

Ken Riches said...

Thanks for the Shout Out. Only three, wow :o)

On the weekend, they just lay around, not much action, will have to check in during the week.

Mr.Mischief said...

Thanks for the shout out-only three? I'm honestly surprised a bit by that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...