Monday, December 21, 2009

Great New Blog: The Magic Of Ordinary Guys



If you like regular, "ordinary" men - then check out the new blog The Magic of Ordinary GuysZot, the person responsible for this hotness, states his blog's premise in the very first post:

Welcome!

I'm sure we've all had the experience of seeing some cute/sexy, but ordinary, guy on the street or on the bus or at the gym--and he just made your day! This site is dedicated to the "regular" guys all around us. Maybe they'll never be models, but there are so many sexy guys everywhere! Maybe you're one of them... 

Check it out - and don't forget to "follow" The Magic of Ordinary Guys
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! I just signed up!

Wonder Man said...

I like it

Mark in DE said...

What a great idea for a photo blog! Models are gorgeous/sexy/hot, but so are a lot of regular guys! I'm following this blog now.

zot said...

Wow, thanks so much for blogging about my blog!! And thanks to all the cool guys who've stopped by so far to comment!!

Robbie K said...

Added his site to my favorite daily subscribes..hot guys..

Dwight Supremacy said...

Right up my alley! Can't wait to check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...