Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lounging Around In Sweatpants


“I go from a full working day to making sure I am home for dinner with my kids. I couldn't do that in a mini skirt but I am not going to resort to sweatpants and an old t-shirt.”

... Donatella Versace







"You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants? You're telling the world, 'I give up. I can't compete in normal society. I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.'"

... Jerry Seinfeld (to George in 'The Pilot')

.

3 comments:

Howard said...

I could eat the first model for lunch, and later lick the 4th one clean...

Christopher F. Brown said...

OH MMYYYY
who is that last one? he looks fun

Love Lust leather Blog said...

Right...the old T shirt is a bad call

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...