Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tonight on Top Chef All Stars - COOKIES!!


Tonight's Quickfire Challenge sounds like a blast - create a cookie for the Cookie Monster and two others from the Sesame Street Gang. Including some newbie named "Elmo" (I hear he likes to be tickled - FREAK!). Yeah, I'm old-school - when I was a young whipper-snapper there was no such thing as an "Elmo". We had to make due with Grover, that damn Count (I always hated math), Big Bird, "best friends" (that's ALL!) Bert & Ernie and - my favorite - Cookie Monster. He was the original binge eater...


NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM ...



Later, the Cheftestants have an after-hours Soup Party at Tarjay. Or something:




Don't forget to watch tonight at 10:00 pm EST on Bravo - and look for my recap sometime tomorrow afternoon.


.

3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Okay, Cookie Monster, going into his cookie place, um, omg, Monster needs a little talk about appropriate behavior in public....

Joy said...

Highlight of the week - your recap!! Yay!! Coooooookies!

Kailyn said...

Don't hate on The Count. In the words of Dave Chappelle, he's a pimp. "How many times must I slap you to get my money? One. Two. Three..."

I always like Grover. I think of him as the predecessor to Elmo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...