Monday, February 28, 2011

Paula Deen Is A Straight Up FAH-REEK!!


As much as it pains me to say this, I'd probably lick dairy products off Robert Irvine's abs and ride him like a Cowgirl at the rodeo too, if presented with the opportunity. Well, Paula Deen got her chance to at the South Beach Food & Wine Festival over the weekend - and Miss Thang really went for it, ya'll:



Despite his burly appearance and British military training, I'm sure Mr. Irvine (star of Dinner: Impossible on the Food Network) will never be quite the same. Forget waterboarding, all you need is Paula Deen and a can of Reddi-Wip and she could topple governments.


Quick, someone send her to Libya to meet with Qaddafi...


h/t: Dlisted


.

3 comments:

Mr.Mischief said...

I blame it on when she got hit in the face with a ham.

Unknown said...

Paula is living the dream.

Jay said...

I'm jealous Paula. I've been wanting to ride him like a horse for a loooooooong time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...