Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Results Are In...


Sorry for the late posting - let's blame it on the earthquake, shall we? Kudos to Miss A for a 7/7 week!!! Also, if you aren't listed (or you are listed and want to elaborate on your week), please do so in the Comments.


DustBunny
Good Days/Week
Miss Alaineous
7/7 (great job!)
Bucko
6/7
Uncy Carl
6/7
Craig
5/7
Little Karnak
4/7
Kelly S.
4/7
Moi
2/7


Reminder: There are only two weeks left in the DustBunny Good Days Initiative (Labor Day will be the last day to report) - so let's make these last few days GOOD DAYS!

Also, since I haven't done so well with this project (unlike the rest of you), I'm thinking about another program for after Labor Day. Stay tuned.

.

4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

I do blame it on the earthquake! I was glued to the tv! And Libya before that! Tonight Just Desserts starts on Bravo - temptation is calling my name but I will be strong!

Mr.Mischief said...

I'm proud of my wife for sticking to it-every day running on the trampoline, our long dog walks, etc.

Joy said...

Way to go MMA!!! I forgot to send mine in and had 4/7 days. I did go to my doctor for the regular 3-month check-up and have lost about 4 or 5 pounds since last time. Had a couple of meds changed which is already making me feel better, so I should be doing better. I'm motivated.

mrs.missalaineus said...

again, i am in on any initiative to help us keep up trying to do better and support each other in these life changes. i did update monday after i finished off a bag of cheetos (crunchy kind of course) but got up and got back on the wagon yesterday and did ok today at a luncheon-

way to go team us! even small steps will move forward.

xxalainaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...