Monday, November 24, 2008

Jack Is Back


I LOOOOVE 24, and was extremely excited to watch 24: Redemption last night. The show has been absent for almost 2 years because of production issues and the writer's strike, so Redemption was intended to get everyone up to speed before the January 11th premier. Kiefer Sutherland shot, stabbed and yelled his way through two hours of ass-kicking. BTW, did you ever notice that Jack Bauer yells "DO IT NOW!!!" at least once every episode?

Anywhoo, they also introduced the new President of the United States, played by Broadway veteran (and out lesbian) Cherry Jones:


The biggest shocker (for me) was at the end when they showed a preview montage of the upcoming season. Somehow, Tony Almeida (played by hottie Carlos Bernard - below) is back from the dead, and he's now a BAD GUY!!!


We also learn that C.T.U. has been disbanded, and my absolute favorite character - Chloe (Played by Mary Lynn Rajskub, below) - is now a stay-at-home Mom!!

8 comments:

Amber LeMay said...

And talk about your thighs to die for... did you see how Jack snapped that guy's neck... Somehow Jack makes violence so sexy...

Angel said...

my husband loves 24!!! he wants to BE Jack Baurer!!!

I was watching the Colts and the Chargers last night, fipping back and forth to the American Music Awards....and how comes everyone sucks "live"? Leona Lewis? What the heck was wrong with her voice?? and if I have to see/hear ANYTHING about Miley /cirus, I will seriously kill someone.

xoxoxox!!!!

Tom A. said...

A) I KNEW Tony was never dead. They showed someone about to kill him, the show ended, and when they came back the next week they "announced" he was dead! I never believed it.

B) I think Chloe was being sarcastic when she said she was a stay at home mom! I think they showed it for comedic effect. It made me chuckle!

C) The "movie" last night was awesome!

Unknown said...

I didn't see it, b/c I was watching True Blood & Entourage. But i'm going over a friends house to watch it this week.

Mark in DE said...

I've never see the show, but I do think Keifer is sexy.

Mark :-)

Joy said...

Cherry Jones is from TN. Are she and Sarah Paulson still together?

I never got into 24 and then couldn't catch up. Maybe I'll rent the DVDs sometime.

Romance said...

I missed it. I am so lame... must get on top of my TV viewing... I adore 24, but just started watching it on DVD so I am a few seasons behind still- as if that matters...

I also love, love, love Chloe... I bet she is a kick ass SAHM.

I bet she could wrangle the Commander...

David Dust said...

Auntie Flame -

I checked Wiki, and it says Cherry Jones and Sarah Paulson are still together.

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...