Monday, November 24, 2008

White Meat Monday Daddy Of The Day - Bryan


Model Bryan is the darling of the gay blogosphere - and he is actually a blogger himself (see Bryan's blog HERE). He is a resident of Philadelphia - which makes me wonder why Mistress Maddie hasn't kidnapped him yet. Get on that, girl. You can bring him back to Harrisburg and we'll share him for Thanksgiving! Like a plump, juicy Butterball turkery! Now BRYAN is something to be thankful for...






Bryan is so gorgeous that he stops traffic...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yes he is...

Unknown said...

My heavens, that is a beautiful man. Maybe he would like to weekend in rural Delaware...

Dan said...

This bitch has obviously never seen an Arby's. I would be more than happy to take him to one. :)

XXOO

Mark in DE said...

I like the naturual (read: hairy) Bryan the best, although he's about as adorable as they come, either way.

Mark :-)

Mistress Maddie said...

Mamie -thanks for the laugh,but what makes you think I don't aleady have him detained here in my apartment? HHHMMMM.......

Joie Mayfield said...

I'm loving your blog!! My name's Joie, and I just want to say thanks for that first image...mmm...a boy in Superman's undies is okay with me. ;) I'm adding you to my blogroll!! :)

http://joietothemax.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...