Monday, November 10, 2008

Avital Gets Her Project Runway Dress


Do you guys remember Avital from this past season's Project Runway? She was the gorgeous young photographer who was Suede's model/client on the "TRESemme Makeover" challenge (if you need a reminder - click HERE). I just got a comment from her, and she finally got her dress!

It IS a cute dress, but it was totally inappropriate for a working photographer. I'm sure Avital will find some occasion to wear it - perhaps a cute little cocktail party.

4 comments:

Kitty Bradshaw said...

I'm sorry that jacket is ugly, loll. I still love you David *hugz*

David Dust said...

Kitty -

Yeah, I don't like the jacket either - but I still think the dress is cute.

XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Avital liked it, and that's all that matters.

And she worked the shit out of it on the runway.

I'm glad she got her dress.

Anonymous said...

As long as Avital likes it, that's all that matters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...