Monday, November 17, 2008

Odds - N - Ends


Here are some random tidbits from BunnyNation (I really LIKE that term!):

Thanks to Princeld for some more pics from the NYC rally (below):

But the BEST thing he sent me was this little tidbit:

I went with MY Partner of 7 years and one of my bests friends and spent the time straining to hear what the speakers were saying and scanning the crowd for hotties while i wished i would've made the sign i wanted to make...it would have read "Let us marry so I can divorce this bitch!" cuz i hate when i threaten my partner with divorce and he just laughs and says u cant divorce me cuz we ain't married.

THAT sign would have been fierce. Thanks for the LOL, Princeld!


Congratulations to Dust Bunny Renee - she has lost her first 10 pounds by following the Weight Watchers plan. She started shortly after I did, and we've been trying to keep each other motivated. GREAT JOB Renee!!



Finally, please wish a Happy (belated) Birthday to our friend, The Minx! And check out her foodie blog, MinxEats HERE for her excellent Top Chef recaps and other tasty goodies.

4 comments:

kayce. said...

thanks for the minx eats intro, david!!! as soon as i saw her post on the suckfest that is FN, i was hooked, LOL.

Romance said...

Hiya Bunny

Just quick drive by to say hello. I just rolled in the door from work, thought I would visit my fave bunny, while drinking a nasty Malbec that was really overpriced - so bad, I am thinking about tracking down a bottle of zin...

I hate the h8. Its just plain stupid.

I am personally blessed to be loved and surrounded by many, many amazing gay couples (well, and some singletons) who should have every single right and privilege I have.

I feel the same for my trans friends and colleagues. I just don't get why anyone would ever oppose the rights of another human for any reason - sexual orientation, gender identity, race, income, age, weight, ability, etc.

OK, I am writing a blog entry here.

Love you and know I am an ally in this struggle.

Angel said...

Good Morning Tranny! I am loving all these signs....some people are so creative!

Renee said...

Awww. I love the Dad in the first pix. :-)

Happy Birthday Minx!

Thanks for the shout out David.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...