Friday, October 2, 2009

People of Walmart


The premise of the People of Walmart site is very simple - it shows pictures of assorted jacked-up people shopping at Walmart.


Now before you get all ignunt on my ass for hatin' on Walmart, let me just say that I am a Walmart shopper when I have the opportunity (there are no Walmarts in NYC). In fact, when I visit the family in PA I make multiple visits to the local Supercenter. After all, where else can you get $12 sneakers and a 2-liter bottle of "Diet Dr. Thunder" for 79 cents?!? And lots and lots of cat litter...


Check out People of Walmart HERE. And if you see my picture, please let me know.


9 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I was totally gonna do that post! I even downloaded the pics last week!

Bob said...

We have a WalMart here in Smallville and the parking lot is full 24/7, even on Sundays before 1:30 when you can't buy anything but food or medicine--no $12 sneaks or carts o'Cat Littter.
It's like the Mother Ship for White Trash!

BTW: JK


XOXOXOXOXOXXO

Angel said...

I've been looking at this site for a while now...and it never fails to crack my ass up!!!!!

XOXOXOX

and I LOVE me some Walmart!

behrmark said...

Hah! I have several "People of Walmart" pics I was going to post as well (starting to think that maybe I do fit in with you and Miss G!). Behr Hugs!

Anonymous said...

This is a great site! Too funny. One of the new concept Walmarts opened not too far from me. I was actually impressed inside. All new design and layout. Didn't have that "Walmart" feel. I've been back a few times. LOL.

Psychomom said...

That site it too funny, OMG people are crazy. I need to pick out better outfits when I go grocery shopping. Maybe I'll finally get my 15 minutes either that or I have to date Jon Gosselin.

mrs.missalaineus said...

the chance of actually being able to take a picture of one of the exemplars on the people of wal mart site is about the only reason i would ever go into a walmart.

maybe mr. mischief and i need to go on a field trip to one this weekend.

xxalainaxx

gaysean said...

Maybe it's just me but if I was in Walmart, I would follow the guy in the pink. He's kinda hot from the back.

Joy said...

I was going to post some of those, too, and still might. It really is the Mother Ship of White Trash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...