Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gorgeous


You are just so gorgeous
How you walk while the heavens sing
An unconditional devotion so given and free


And how I am so destined to believe
That every moment is meant to be
Our prayers come together in beauty


Though we could promise ourselves a million wishes
Just like I'll do anything for us
For our little moments and little kisses


Through many words and strong emotions
Big hopes and wide devotions
Little fears and everything important


And this why we are filled with wonder
Why He would let us both breath


Its all over my everything I ever wanted to need



Poem Source


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by.

I hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

I could use some of that!

Anonymous said...

Love this post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...