Friday, August 20, 2010

Adorable Picture - Homophobic Caption


I saw this yesterday over at LGBT Laughs.  A Twitter user posted this picture on Twitpic, along with a caption that said "Both of these n****s need to drink bleach!".  LGBT Laughs asked Twitter users to go HERE and comment on the sweetness of this picture - and on the ignorance and homophobia of the person who posted it.

As of yesterday there were hundreds of comments, but @SpokenReasons (he's a comedian?? who tweets  about God a lot - go figure) is now deleting pro-LGBT comments.  Let's keep him on his toes - if you have a Twitter account, go HERE and speak your mind.

4 comments:

kayce. said...

...or we can just roll like real bitches do and report the picture as "offensive" to twitpic, LOL. also, i got a kick out of how many ignorant asshats retweet his nonsensical quotes w/out even grammar-proofing them. oh twitter: you amuse and terrify me so.

kayce. said...

also, feel free to follow the link to his youtube channel and flag the videos for removal... #ThisIsHowWeTroll

Memórias! said...

Helo!Do you like music:http://anacletorosas.blogspot.com/
I like me to!!

Memórias! said...

Do you like me?Lhttp://anacletorosas.blogspot.com/et's go my Blooger:
I love picture DAVID DUST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...