Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jersey Shore's Ronnie Arrested


Jersey Shore's hot slab of beef (and undercover Latino - his real last name is "Ortiz") Ronnie "Magro" was arrested at the Jersey Shore house in Seaside Heights this morning.  What did he do, you ask?!?  Did he beat someone on the Boardwalk in a steroid-induced rage??  Did he smack Snookie for being drunk and annoying??  Did he tell The Situation that he looks like the illegitimate son of Don Knots and an Oak Tree???

None of the above.  Ronnie was arrested for ... parking tickets.  How disappointing.

I must say, Ronnie just does if for me (especially after I found out about the "Ortiz" thing).  Don't judge, just look at this hunk of meat...


NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM ....

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

i don't know - he should probably should be kicked off the show for such mundane behavior!

Unknown said...

Yep, he looks good.

Anonymous said...

HOTTIE! No cable, so I don't watch the show, but even I have heard of Paulie D, The Situation (which, WTF?) and Snookie. How come I've never heard of him???

Wonder Man said...

I admit it, he's hot

Anonymous said...

He is so FINE ...actually he's Fine but with a PHY...PHYNEEEEEEE any true queen should have no problem with the pronunciation! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...