Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Free Steven Slater


There is now a WEBSITE, a BookFace PAGE, and even a LEGAL DEFENSE FUND for fabulous Diva Steven Slater.  I'm waiting for him to run for Mayor of New York City - he'd certainly be more riveting than whiny Mayor Bloomberg. And I bet our crime rate would drop to 0.0%.  After all...


You know, I realize what Miss Thang did was wrong.  But let's face it, Steven did what many of us have dreamed about doing a million times.  And the best part about it was that he did it with style.

And TRUST ME, the idiot passenger he tangled with is a dime-a-dozen here in NYC.  They get a job at Conde Nast or some hedge fund and suddenly think they are WAY too important to follow simple instuctions. So they do whatever the hell they want, and usually get away with it.  But not if Steven Slater has anything to do with it.  Steven Slater = the Gay Chuck Norris...
Steven Slater was once in a knife fight, and the knife lost.
If you spell "Steven Slater" in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
Nobody does it like Sara Lee. Except Steven Slater.
Steven Slater doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.
Steven Slater can jump-start a car using jumper cables attached to his nipples.
There is no Control button on Steven Slater's computer. Steven Slater is always in control.


7 comments:

Bob said...

After hearing his story, I went to my boss and told him that I wished we worked on the second floor, so that WHEN--not IF, never IF--I give him the big F-U I have a slide on whcih ti make my escape!

Long Live Steven Slater!


XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Tricky said...

You go... SS is so HAWT! right now. Gurlfriend is getting her just desserts. She better sashay her to the top. *snap* *snap*

Unknown said...

Steven Slater "is the most intersting man in the world."

Wonder Man said...

He is a Diva

Mistress Maddie said...

I just love this man!!! And the Mistress is thinking of hiring Steven as head of the Mistress's bussiness and public relations affairs! I'll be like "Steven give them a bitch slap and a royal f**k off!"

Sam said...

Now that's how a REAL HO does it. Stand down bitches. I'm team slater. Where do I contribute to his defense fund?

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Yea, I'm not with you on this one. Just like asshats, pissy queens who can't control their emotions are a dime a dozen as well. When drama queens like this little bitch pull stupid stunts like that, they set us back 100 years! I have no respect for him. If he didn't want to have to deal with difficult passengers, he shouldn't have become a flight attendant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...