Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Troy Polamalu's 'Do Insured for $1 Million


Pittsburgh Steeler, Samoan heartthrob, former Daddy of the Day, and Head and Shoulders spokesman Troy Polamalu just got his gorgeous hair insured for a cool $1 Million.  Head and Shoulders took out the Lloyds of London policy on Polamalu's hair (which he hasn't cut in 7 years) in order to protect their investment in his luscious locks.  What I wouldn't give to run my fingers through it...


Excuse me, but I think I'm having a bit of a Samoan "moment" (involving a moonlit beach, cocktails with umbrellas, and Troy wearing nothing but his hair)... Yeah Daddy, that's right, go ahead and 'Rough the Passer'...


Sorry, I'm back now. Anywhore, this last picture (below, from Head and Shoulders) absolutely cracks me up.  Excuse me, but the drag queen contestants from the Miss Black Continental Pageant called, and they would ALL like their extensions back...


Head and Shoulders even has a website dedicated to Troy's gorgeous mane - called TroysHair.com.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That beach fantasy sounds great! Imagine him, that athletic body, and that bouncy mane in the heat of passion.

Anonymous said...

I'm such a mom. All I can think of is how long it must take to comb through that mane!

Bob said...

Call Her Miss Ross.




XOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

That last pic made me think of Diana Ross.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...