Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cristiano Packing an "Intimidating" Piece


Dlisted is the blog to go to for all the latest in peen-related news.  This week they quoted former reality television Ho (who's now, I guess, just a regular Ho) Jasmine Lennard (above right) regarding Cristiano Ronaldo's "Disco Stick"...
Soon after entering the bedroom, I did indeed catch sight of the REAL Ronaldo. Now, while a lot of women appreciate a well-endowed man, this was just RIDICULOUS ... intimidatingly so. “Oh for God’s sake”, I thought, “let’s get this over with”

Let me get this straight (so to speak) ... This trick hooked up with the gorgeous (albeit a bit fem) Cristiano Ronaldo.  And when she discovered he was packing a huge Portuguese Salsicha, all she wanted to do was "get it over with"??


Dear Jasmine Lennard:




7 comments:

kayce. said...

the only bit of this blog post i disagree w/ is the "a bit fem" ~ a LOT femme is more like it. or wait, no: a more accurate phrase might have been "totally, 100%, makes-johnny-weir-look-butch, femme."

Unknown said...

LOL, David.

Tricky said...

You are too FIERCE!!!! But I do think that Cristiano is on OUR side. Don't you think?

David Dust said...

Tricky -

No, unfortunately I believe CR plays for the other side. I once saw a picture of him trying to hit on Paris Hilton. NO Gay man (drunk, closeted, or otherwise) would risk all those potential diseases unless he TRULY loved the vajayjay.

XOXOXOXO

Joy said...

Do Maddie and I even need to comment on this post? LOL

Mistress Maddie said...

I can see the Mistress is going to have to give lessons again!

Sam said...

oh gawd. I miss willy. er Bill.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...